OH MY GOD SAKURA BABY YOU KICK THEIR ASSES I
I CANT OH MY GOD THEYRE TOGETHER AGAIN AKHBJABFKHASBFKHJDBSFHJDSBFUHBDFJHBASFHBSDF
IS SHE IMPLYING SHE HAS THE YIN SEAL? I THINK SHE IS ASEHFBSKJBFKUEBFJHBSDFKHBSDKFHHVHVSUFYDGEUFGYUEGFAUKFBAUHKFB
OH MY GOD IM SO PROUD OF HER
Does this mean no more Zangetsu? and what was that dog thing and why does it kind of remind me of Yamamoto???
Well I’m off to go read the latest chapters of Bleach and Naruto.
I can’t believe I put this off.
I’m really happy with the grades that I got, too, so that’s good.
On the other hand, I found out I’m related to someone in my history book. You know that one guy who’s always made fun of for his nickname of “Longshanks?”
Yeah. I’m related to him.
Yeah, I have a lot more kings/queens/ect. in my family than what is normal. But I also have a few “Tennants” in my family too but its all good.
Series VII. Royal blue dresses by Mary Magdalene.
She has read it but hasn’t said anything
So im hiding out in the bathroom cause i just told my friend(by her yearbook) that im going to a new sxhool next year
God help me
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Jordan
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Style/Color: yikes dark blonde and it’s kinda wavy? short w/ bangs
- Height: 5’5.5”
- Clothing style: Eh
- Best physical feature: ….??? None?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Loneliness, ect.
- Your guilty pleasure: My crack ships, Korean music
- Ambitions for the future: To publish a book and be an accomplished writer, dammit. (Once I work up the nerve to actually show people my writing)
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Dammit why
- What you think about most: My fanfics/stories that I’m never going to write and stuff I’m never going to draw
- What you think about before bed: No why i don’t want to go to school tomorrow/same as above
- You think your best quality is: Um… Being a good therapist to people?
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: That is not attainable at the moment
- To be loved or respected: Respected because, really, you can’t really love someone without respecting them first
- Beauty or brains: Brains
- Dogs or cats: Both??? I’ve had both my whole life so I can’t decide
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Sometimes, depends on what
- Believe in yourself: Fuck no
- Believe in love: Yes
- Want someone: When do I not?
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Ugh, yes, more times than I would have liked
- Done drugs: Besides actual medicine, no
- Changed who you were to fit in: Hasn’t everyone?
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Blue, Green, Purple, Red
- Favorite animal: Horses. Whoops.
- Favorite movie: Ugh. I can’t.
- Favorite game: Don’t really have one. I’m up to suggestions though
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Wednesday
- How old will you be: 16
- Age you lost your virginity: Um never
- Does age matter: Depends on what
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: As long as they make me happy and they respect me
- Best eye color: ???People actually chose who they date on their eye color
- Best hair color: This is even more stupid.
- Best thing to do with a partner: ??? I don’t know, I’ve never been in a relationship. Probably talk or some shit like that.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: my family
- I feel: helpless, useless, a failure
- I hide: my whole personality and my feelings
- I miss: my aunt
- I wish: I don’t make so many mistakes.
There Is a virus going around on tumblr, please do not click it
know this, if you see a link that looks like this
make it go everywhere
I am just giving you guys a heads up,
why is “i don’t know where i am” in bold
i feel confused
Oh, whovians. I love it when you confuse everyone else.
Twinkle, twinkle little star (◡‿◡✿)
Sourcing art is not that hard (ʘ‿ʘ✿)
A minute of silence for all the good books with bad movie adaptions.
A minute of silence for all the bad books that are getting movie adaptations.
A minute of silence for books with the movie adaptation on the front cover
A minute of silence for The Last Airbender
ten minutes of silence for The Last Airbender
Two hours of stunned horrified silence for The Last Airbender.
do you ever get into one of those situations where you’re like “I need to stop hating this particular person it’s not going to get me anywhere I’m just going to grow up and move on with my life” but then they do the tiniest thing to piss you off and then you’re like “nope fuck you right off I want to throw you off a bridge”
Emmy Magazine (April 2013): Elementary’s Lucy Liu